Health & Safety Standards
As we adjust to create an environment that is both memorable and in line with all current COVID-19 safety practices, we appreciate your understanding that some of our amenities and offerings may be different than usual. If you have any questions regarding a specific service, please contact the Front Desk.
- Our employees have all been provided training on best practices for social distancing, handwashing, sanitizing and use of PPE and are continuously updated and informed on protocols
- Face coverings are required at all times while on property
- Employee temperature checks at the start of every shift
- We are making sure our standards and procedures meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO, AHLA Safe Stay, and local government mandates.
- Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which meet CDC and EPA guidelines, are approved for use and effectively fight against viruses, bacteria and other air and blood borne pathogens on all equipment, keys, and surfaces, in every space of all guest rooms, dining spaces and public areas.
- Hand Sanitizer is now an amenity available in each guest room and sanitizing bottles are located throughout the entire property.
- A streamlined arrival/departure process encourages minimal contact.
- Each guest room has a dedicated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) unit.
- All guest rooms feature operable windows for fresh air.
- Housekeeping stayover service has been discontinued at this time. However, we are happy to deliver items to rooms as requested, staying contactless.
- All guests must wear face coverings as you move about in indoor public areas. If you forgot yours, don't worry, we have extras.
- If you aren’t feeling well, please forego this visit, but come back and stay with us again soon.
- Best Available Rate is always fully cancellable and modifiable without penalty up to 48 hours prior to arrival. So if your plans change, don't sweat it. Advance purchase rates are non-refundable, but if your come down with something or if mandated travel restrictions prohibit your visit, we'll be happy to apply a credit to a future stay.
- Our dining room is open for full-service breakfast and dinner to overnight guests as well as to the general public at a reduced capacity, and plenty of open air seating is available on our wraparound porch. Reservations recommended.
- Café counter service is available regular hours for coffee and pastries and gourmet boxed lunches are available for overnight guests and the general public, served picnic style to be enjoyed on the grounds or to take away.
- Room service is available during service hours to be delivered to the guestroom door, staying contactless.
As you might expect, these policies are subject to change without notice. We will of course do our best to keep them up to date, even as the situation changes rapidly. Last updated March 1, 2021.