Historic Grand King
The most indulgent of guestrooms in the Historic Home, these range in size from 370-484 square feet and include separate seating areas with either a sofa or an additional pair of club chairs. The 2nd Floor Grand guestrooms feature corner fireplaces with original title, millwork, and mirror from 1912 and the 3rd Floor Grand guestrooms feature soaring vaulted ceilings, extra large bathrooms, and oversized antique mirrors.
Standard In-Room Amenities Include:
- A custom-upholstered king size bed layered with luxury thread count Italian linens
- Apple TV 4K personal entertainment device
- Dynamic Bluetooth speaker by Marshall
- Walk-in shower stocked with Molton Brown bath products
- Personally-sourced vintage and antique furniture and lighting
- The Historic Home does not have an elevator. For first floor accessible rooms, click here.