It is the goal of the Bradford House to ensure that we are providing a positive experience for every guest. Whether on our website and at our property, we aim to ensure that everyone is able to access all areas. If at any point you have difficulty accessing any section of our website, please contact us immediately at Hello@BradfordHouseOKC.com.
We want to ensure that you are provided with the information and assistance you need and are committed to ensuring that each feature on our site is accessible for everyone.
Accessibility Features at Bradford House
- Accessible King and Double Queen Guest Rooms – with 32’’ door width, roll in shower with grab bars.
- Accessible route from the parking lot to the public entrance, and continues to guest rooms, dining outlets, all meeting space and courtyard.
- Closed captioning on guest room televisions.
- Visible notification to alert guests of incoming telephone calls.
- Strobe light fire alarms in guestrooms.