Terms and Conditions
- The credit card must belong to the guest checking in to the room (and match their photo ID).
- There must be written authorization from the credit card holder to allow additional guest access to check-in or enter the room and the additional guest must also provide a valid photo ID.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in to a hotel room.
- Cribs are available at no additional charge but are subject to availability. Please request at time of booking.
- Bradford House is a 100% Non-Smoking Property. If there is evidence of tobacco or marijuana usage in a guestroom, there will be a non-refundable $250 charge charged to the credit card on file.
- Service animals are allowed, but pets are not allowed nor are emotional support animals allowed.
- Pet relief areas for service animals will be shown to you upon arrival.
- Service animals must never be left unattended and when outside the guestroom, must always be kept on a leash.
- Guests with service animals must contact housekeeping to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
Pet Damage Charge:
- If there is evidence of unauthorized animals in a guestroom, there will be a non-refundable $250 charge charged to the credit card on file.
Late Checkout Charge:
- Late checkout between 11:00am CT and 2:00pm CT is subject to availability and will result in a $50 late checkout charge regardless of the time chosen. Checkout requested later than 2:00pm CT is subject to availability and will result in a full night’s room charge plus tax according to the Best Available Rate that evening and is subject to an 11:00am CT check out the following morning.
- The authorization will hold the funds until departure, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution. The hotel will not be responsible for any delays and any resulting fees or charges in the meantime.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and cash are all welcome forms of payment at check-out.
Additional Adults or Children Charge:
- No additional adults or children are permitted above the maximum listed occupancy. If we find evidence of additional adults or children, we reserve the right to charge $100 per night per adult in the Historic House & $50 per night per adult in the Modern Building.
Standard Guarantee Policy:
- All reservations require a major credit card at time of booking. There is no deposit taken. Your credit card will not be charged until departure, unless a cancellation occurs that violates the cancellation policy.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
- Hotel reservations may be canceled 48 hours prior to 4:00pm CT check in on your arrival date, without penalty.
- Reservations canceled inside of 48 hours prior to 4:00pm CT on your arrival date will be charged first night’s room rate plus tax to the credit card on file.
- Any changes to the arrival date, departure date, or room type of your reservation are subject to the hotel's availability at the time the change is requested and may result in a rate change.
Standard No-Show Policy:
- Your room will be held until 11:00am CT the morning following your scheduled arrival date.
- If you do not check-in by 11:00am CT, your 1st night + taxes will be charged to the credit card on file, and your remaining room nights (if any) will be canceled.
Standard Early Checkout:
- Early checkout before 11:00am CT on the scheduled departure date is available at no additional cost.
- However, if you desire a checkout date prior to your original departure date, that is subject to availability and will result in a full night’s room charge plus tax for that final evening.
- Your credit card will be authorized at check-in for the entirety of your stay (room and tax) plus $100 for incidentals.
- If your credit card is declined during the authorization process, we reserve the right to cancel the entirety of your reservation if you are not able to provide a valid credit card payment.
Non-Cancellable, Pre-Paid Reservations have overruling policies. Those rates are not allowed to be canceled, changed, or modified after booking.