Bradford House Terms & Conditions
- All reservations require a major credit card at time of booking.
- BAR: There is no deposit taken. Your card will not be charged until departure, unless a cancellation occurs that violates cancellation policy.
- PPD: You will be charged for the entirety of your stay (room and taxes).
- BAR: Your credit card will be authorized at check in for the entirety of your stay (room and tax) plus $100 for incidentals.
- PPD: Your credit card will be authorized at check in for $100 for incidentals.
- If your credit card is declined, we reserve the right to cancel the entirety of your reservation if not able to provide a valid credit card payment.
- You may pay for the stay with cash, but we must have a valid credit card on file for incidentals.
- BAR: Hotel reservations may be cancelled 48 hours prior to 4pm CT check in on your arrival date, without penalty.
- Reservations cancelled inside of 48 hours will be charged first night’s room rate plus tax to card on file.
- Any changes to arrival, departure, or room type are subject to availability at the time requested and may result in a rate change.
- PPD: Not allowed to be cancelled, changed or modified after booking.
- Your room will be held until 11:00am CT the morning following your scheduled arrival date.
- BAR: If you do not check in by 11:00am CT, your 1st night + taxes will be charged to card on file. Remaining nights (if any) will be cancelled.
- PPD: You will be charged for the entirety of your stay.
Terms & Conditions:
- The credit card must belong to the guest checking into the room (and match their photo ID). Guests must be at least 18 years of age.
- There must be written authorization from the guest to allow an additional guest access to the room.
- The additional guest must also provide a valid photo ID & be added as an accompanying guest in the system.
- Cribs are available at no additional charge but are subject to availability. Please request at time of booking.
- Bradford House is a 100% Non-Smoking Property.
- If there is evidence of tobacco or marijuana usage in a guestroom, there will be a non-refundable $250 charge charged to card on file.
- Service animals are allowed, but pets are not allowed nor are emotional support animals allowed.
- Service animals must never be left unattended and when outside the guestroom, must always be kept on a leash.
- If there is evidence of unauthorized animals in a guestroom, there will be a non-refundable $250 charge charged to card on file.
Early Check-In Charge:
- Early check-in between 12:00pm and 4:00pm is subject to availability and will result in a $50 early check-in charge regardless of time chosen.
- Check-in requested earlier than 12:00pm CT is subject to availability and will result in a full night’s room charge plus tax according to BAR.
Late Checkout Charge:
- Late checkout between 11:00am and 2:00pm is subject to availability and will result in a $50 late checkout charge regardless of time chosen.
- Checkout requested later than 2:00pm CT is subject to availability and will result in a full night’s room charge plus tax according to BAR that evening and is subject to an 11:00am CT checkout the following morning.
- The incidentals authorization will hold the funds until departure, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged.
- Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution. The hotel will not be responsible for any delays and any resulting fees or charges in the meantime.
Additional Adults or Children Charge:
- No additional adults are permitted above the maximum listed occupancy.
- $100 per night per extra adult = ALL Historic Rooms = 2 Adults
- $50 per night per extra adult = Modern Twins & Kings = 2 Adults / Modern Double Queens = 4 Adults